Become A Volunteer
Making Change Youth Champions – they are a group of passionate youth and young adults who want to raise awareness about diversity, inclusion and anti-Black racism. These champions are inspired to share their message of making change in their schools and communities.
Youth Champions achieve this by
- Participating in Making Change events through volunteerism
- Inspiring their peers to learn, grow and share our vision
- Be an example to others on the power of using our voice for change
Become a Youth Champion today please click here
Our Youth Champions in Action
Become a Volunteer
When you become a Making Change volunteer, you become a Diversity Champion. We are stronger because of the passion and dedication of our volunteers. By being a volunteer you will have a the chance to:
- Making a difference in your community
- Gain a sense of accomplishment
- Meet new friends & have fun
- Provides job opportunities
- Develop skills in communication, leadership & problem solving
If you’re interested in volunteering and have relevant experience please click here.
Committee Volunteer Opportunities
Making Change is recruiting volunteers for working committee membership. Our committees include: Education, School Programs, Communications & Marketing, Business Outreach & Sponsorship, Culture Community Events, and Finance. If you’re interested in volunteering and have relevant experience please click here.